Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Richmond Office
Your first visit to Highland Dental involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. You also have the option to save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms below in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, professionals, and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Registration Form
- Our Policy of Care and Payment
- Our Mutual Agreement
- Notice of Privacy Notice
- Acknowledgment of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices
- Authorization for Release of Dental Medical Records
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling.
- Please sign and forward the authorization for release of dental medical records to your previous dentist prior to your comprehensive exam appointment. If X-Rays are legible and up to date the Dr. may not have to retake them.
- Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site.
We look forward to your first visit.